Monday, March 3, 2008

Back to Bass fishing

It's been a while since I have been able to blog here. Lots of different things keeping me busy and not a lot happening in the bass fishing world during the off season. Then we started pre-production for the Bassmaster Classic and suddenly it got so busy there was no time to blog.

So I thought I'd post a few of the things I've been working on.



This is the opening title sequence for Skeet Reese's mini-show on ESPN Outdoors. The title of the series served as the inspirational jumping off point for the creative. I used a predominately yellow palette because that's Skeet's color. Of course, the subject matter produced a lot of great shots to work with! I hoped to convey the passion for the sport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice work Angie -

Add to Technorati Favorites